By Connie Hocking Ι June 24, 2015
- Thunderbolt Kid – “The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid” by Bill Bryson
The Kid has the great ability to “take care” of those unfortunate souls who cross him with a single stare.
- Scarlett O’Hara – “Gone With the Wind” by Margaret Mitchell
She had grit, determination and refused to take no for an answer. Her actions may not have always been in her best interest, but she never gave up.
- Henrietta Lacks – “Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks” by Rebecca Skloot
She had no way of knowing her lot in life would have such an enormous impact on medical research and the lives of millions of people throughout the world.
- Atticus Finch – “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee
Integrity – if only we could all have the integrity of Atticus Finch.
- Stephanie Plum – “One for the Money” series by Janet Evanovich
She may not be a superhero, but she makes me laugh!