Artists & Authors
Art @ the Library
2016 Schedule of Exhibits for Gallery 708
|March 11-April 1||"A Dozen Ladies & Jake" Work by students of Larry Cullins, Salina Central High School||Reception: 5-7 p.m. March 24|
|April 8-June 10||"God Bless the (Mid)west" Photography by April Engstrom||Reception: 5-7 p.m. May 5|
|June 13-July 8||"Prompts&Paintings," abstract paintings from winter Salina Art Center adult painting workshop students.||Reception: 4-5:30 p.m. p.m. July 1|
|July 15-Sept. 9||"Listening to Trees," paintings by Rick Frisbie||TBA|
|Oct. 1-Nov. 4||Work by students of Kurt Wolf, Salina South High School||TBA|
|Nov. 11-Jan. 6||Watercolors by Cary Brinegar||TBA|
For Artists ...
Salina Public Library invites artists to apply to show new work in Gallery 708 in the library's South Lobby.
Each artist will be given a 2-hour reception. Artists may sell the work exhibited.
Authors @ the Library
Salina Public Library is happy to encourage authors by providing a time and space for them to sell and sign books. We do ask that you note our guildelines and fill out the online form so we can assist in making your presentation a success.
- We will provide space in the South Entry or lobby area.
- We will provide limited publicity (press release) as time allows, if the author provides relevent information.
- We will offer no fee or honorarium.
- Author must handle sale of books.
- Author is limited to one appearance of up to two hours per year. Number of titles offered for sale is at the author's discretion.