Artists & Authors
Art @ the Library
2016 Schedule of Exhibits for Gallery 708
|Oct. 1-Nov. 4||Work by students of Kurt Wolf, Salina South High School||Reception: 4-5:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 7|
|Nov. 11-Jan. 6||Watercolors by Cary Brinegar||TBA|
For Artists ...
Salina Public Library invites artists to apply to show new work in Gallery 708 in the library's South Lobby.
Each artist will be given a 2-hour reception. Artists may sell the work exhibited.
Authors @ the Library
Salina Public Library is happy to encourage authors by providing a time and space for them to sell and sign books. We do ask that you note our guidelines and fill out the online form so we can assist in making your presentation a success.
- We will provide space in the South Entry or lobby area.
- We will provide limited publicity (press release) as time allows if the author provides relevant information.
- We will offer no fee or honorarium.
- Author must handle the sale of books.
- Author is limited to one appearance of up to two hours per year. Number of titles offered for sale is at the author's discretion.