The library building is open to the public starting Monday, Feb. 22. Entrance will be through the north doors only. Visits are limited to 30 minutes, but visitors may stay up to an hour if they are using a computer or gaming equipment. Pickup Service will continue and digital services are available around the clock.
Open Building Hours
- 9 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Saturday
- Noon–6 p.m. Sunday
Pickup Service Hours
- 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Saturday
Location: North Entrance
You can …
- Browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials
- Return items
- Get a library card
- Make copies in the Technology Center
- Use computers or gaming equipment for one hour
- Print in the Information Services, Technology Center or Youth Services
- Ask questions
- Pay fines
But, Not This (Yet) …
- Charge devices
- Watch TVs
- In-person events and programs
- Reserve rooms
- Donate books or other materials
- Patrons are asked not to visit the library if they are feeling ill. Face masks are required and frequent use of hand sanitizer and hand washing are encouraged.
- The library will be following a disinfection routine throughout the day.
- Little Libraries will be restocked.
- Library staff is monitoring online chat from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday. Questions can also be answered by emailing [email protected].
Access the Library Anytime From Home
The Library offers a variety of digital services you can utilize from the comfort of your home.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more!
Complete your research with our databases.