The library building is open to the public for limited hours. Pickup Service will continue and digital services are available around the clock.
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Sunday Noon-6 p.m.
What to Expect When You Visit the Library
Mask must be worn properly. If browsing, please limit your visit to 30 minutes; computers may be used for up to an hour. Entry is limited to the North door.
You Can …
- Browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials.
- Return items (all book drops are open).
- Get a library card.
- Make copies in the Technology Center.
- Use computers and print in Information Services and the Technology Center.
- Ask questions.
- Pay fines.
But, Not This (Yet) …
- Charge devices.
- Access newspapers/magazines.
- Watch TVs
- Donate books or other materials.
- Events and programs.
- Reserve rooms.
Spaces not yet available: Youth Services computer/gaming area and Imagination Station, meeting rooms, study rooms, McKenzie Center.
Pickup Service Hours
- 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday & Saturday
- Location: North Entrance
- Returned library materials are quarantined for 48 hours. Patrons are not charged late fines for this time.
- Little Libraries will be restocked.
- Library staff is monitoring online chat from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday and noon-6 p.m. Sunday. Questions can also be answered by emailing [email protected]
- Free Grab-and-Go after-school meals are available Monday-Friday 4-5 p.m by the book drop lane. Priority is given to youth.
- Some outreach services have been suspended. This includes home delivery, lobby stops, read alouds and outreach storytimes.
Access the Library Anytime From Home
The Library offers a variety of digital services you can utilize from the comfort of your home.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more!
Complete your research with our databases.