The library building will open to the public for limited hours beginning Wednesday, Aug. 12. Pickup Service will continue and digital services are available around the clock.
Monday-Saturday 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
What to Expect When You Visit the Library
Mask must be worn properly. Please limit your visit to 30 minutes. Entry is limited to the North door.
You Can …
- Browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials.
- Return items (all book drops are open).
- Get a library card.
- Have staff make copies for you.
- Use computers and print in Information Services.
- Ask questions.
- Pay fines.
But, Not This (Yet) …
- Charge devices.
- Access newspapers/magazines.
- Watch TVs
- Donate books or other materials.
- Events and programs.
- Reserve rooms.
Spaces not yet available: Technology Center, Youth Services computer/gaming area and Imagination Station, meeting rooms, study rooms, McKenzie Center.
Pickup Service Hours
- 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday & Saturday
- Location: Checkout Desk during building hours; North Entrance after building hours
- Little Libraries will be restocked.
- Library staff is monitoring online chat from 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Questions can also be answered by emailing [email protected]
- Free Grab-and-Go lunches are available Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. through the end of August. Priority is given to youth.
- Some outreach services have been suspended. This includes home delivery, lobby stops, read alouds, child care delivery and outreach storytimes. All patrons who have materials checked out through these services will not accrue late fees.
Access the Library Anytime From Home
The Library offers a variety of digital services you can utilize from the comfort of your home.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more!
Complete your research with our databases.