The library building is open to the public. Visit times are not limited, but masks are recommended and we do ask that you maintain social distancing. Pickup Service will continue and digital services are available around the clock.
Open Building Hours
- 9 a.m.–8:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday
- 9 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday–Saturday
- Noon–6 p.m. Sunday
Pickup Service Hours
- 10 a.m.–8:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday
- 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday–Saturday
Location: North Entrance
You can …
- Browse the collection, pick up holds and check out materials
- Return items
- Get a library card
- Make copies in the Technology Center
- Use computers or gaming equipment
- Print in the Information Services, Technology Center or Youth Services
- Ask questions
- Pay fines
- Watch TVs
- Visit Imagination Station (toys limited)
- Sit at tables
- Food and drink
- Reserve rooms
- Donate books or other materials
- Patrons are asked not to visit the library if they are feeling ill. Face masks, frequent use of hand sanitizer and hand washing are encouraged.
- The library will be following a disinfection routine throughout the day.
- Library staff is monitoring online chat during open library hours. Questions can also be answered by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the Library Anytime From Home
The Library offers a variety of digital services you can utilize from the comfort of your home.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more!
Complete your research with our databases.