The library building is closed to the public starting Sunday, Nov. 22. Pickup Service will continue and digital services are available around the clock.
Pickup Service Hours
- 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Thursday
- 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday & Saturday
- Location: North Entrance
You can also …
- Browse the collection online, reserve holds and check out materials through Pickup Service.
- Check out items from the digital library.
- Return items (all book drops are open).
- Get a library card online.
- Print remotely (call 785-825-4624 to arrange printing pick up).
- Ask questions by chat, email and phone (10 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Saturday).
- Pay fines online.
- Participate in virtual programs.
- Utilize reader advisory service.
- Returned library materials are quarantined for 48 hours. Patrons are not charged late fines for this time.
- Little Libraries will be restocked.
- Library staff is monitoring online chat from 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday. Questions can also be answered by emailing [email protected].
Access the Library Anytime From Home
The Library offers a variety of digital services you can utilize from the comfort of your home.
Access ebooks, audiobooks, movies, music and more!
Complete your research with our databases.