The 2022 Reading Challenge encourages you to read books from different categories.
Challenge yourself to read in 2022. Pick any book that fits one of these criteria. See if you can read a book in each category.
- New York Times Bestseller
- Middle-grade or Young adult novel
- Short Story collection
- Takes place in a rural setting
- A book about food
- A mystery where the victim(s) is not a woman
- A western
- Historical fiction not set in WWII
- Recommended by a Friend
- Title with Five or More Words
- Published the decade you were born
- Told from multiple perspectives
If you would like book recommendations, email email@example.com, call 785-825-4624, ext. 234, or use the website’s chat tool.
Each time you read a book that fits one of the categories, complete a book challenge form at the library or online for a chance to win a Salina Area Chamber of Commerce gift certificate.