The 2023 Reading Challenge encourages you to read books from different categories.
Challenge yourself to read in 2023. Pick any book that fits one of these criteria. See if you can read a book in each category.
- A book about a band or musical group
- Read a book set in a bookstore or library
- A book under 300 pages
- Two Books by the Same Author
- A non-fiction bestseller
- A book about the art world
- An audiobook narrated by the author
- A book by an author you haven’t read before
- A book set during a holiday
- A book picked based on its spine
- A book set in at least two countries
If you would like book recommendations, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 785-825-4624, ext. 234, or use the website’s chat tool.
Each time you read a book that fits one of the categories, complete a book challenge form at the library or online for a chance to win a Salina Area Chamber of Commerce gift certificate.