EDITOR’S NOTE – This is part of a series featuring Salina Public Library staff and guest bloggers’ recommendations for summer reading. We hope these lists will help you find your next book!
By Melanie Hedgespeth ι June 16, 2014
- “Spirit Junkie” by Gabrielle Berstein
- “The Ecstasy of Surrender: 12 Surprising Ways Letting Go can Empower Your Life” by Judith Orloff
- “Break Out! : 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life” by Joel Osteen
- “Bonefire of the Vanities” by Carolyn Haines
- “Killing Cupid” by Laura Levine
Melanie Hedgespeth is the head of the library’s Technology Center.