Frustrated with technology? Complete this form to receive individual, hands-on assistance from a library tech.
Basic computer skills are required, such as the ability to use a mouse and keyboard. Sessions are 1 hour.
We can provide assistance with topics such as:
- Email & internet searching
- Library eBooks & resources
- Job applications & resumes
- Basic device help
- Apps basics – Microsoft Office / Google Apps
- Printing your file on the 3D printer
Please note that we are unable to assist with some situations such as:
- Broken technology components
- Hardware/software troubleshooting
- Legal documents
- Money transactions
- Typing or proofreading documents
Staff schedule one-on-one’s when time is available within work schedules. At times demand may be more than the allotted time available for staff.
Patrons must arrive with all necessary logins and passwords to their devices or accounts.