Frustrated with technology? Complete this form to receive individual, hands-on assistance from a library tech.
Basic computer skills are required, such as the ability to use a mouse and keyboard. Sessions are 1 hour.
We can provide assistance with topics such as:
- Email & internet searching
- Library eBooks & resources
- Job applications & resumes
- Basic device help
- Apps basics – Microsoft Office / Google Apps
- Printing your file on the 3D printer
Please note that we are unable to assist with some situations such as:
- Broken technology components
- Hardware/software troubleshooting
- Legal documents
- Money transactions
- Typing or proofreading documents
Staff schedule one-on-one’s when time is available within work schedules. At times demand may be more than the allotted time available for staff. We also have dedicated one-on-one sessions every Wednesday at 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m., and 6 p.m. that can be reserved online or at the help desk.
Patrons must arrive with all necessary logins and passwords to their devices or accounts.