Before scheduling a test
- Read and agree to our Proctoring Policy.
- Fill out a Proctor Request Form (fill out one form per course).
- Submit all forms your school requires to firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving confirmation from us
- Register for your test on our Library Calendar. There is no need to fill out a Proctor Request Form again for subsequent tests for the same class.
- Bring your current photo ID and Salina Public Library card to take your test.
- Please email passwords to email@example.com two or more days in advance of the student’s test date, including the student’s name and course in the subject line.
- Include your policies about what the student is allowed to use while taking the test. If not specified, we will default to our policies.
- We will notify you if we believe the test has been compromised.