CLASS program connects skilled community members with people eager to learn something new. Every semester is full of informative and fun courses on topics like cooking, art, language and wellness. Check out our most recent catalog of courses below, along with helpful hints on how to register.
When registration begins on August 6, you can register:
- Online with a Visa or MasterCard here.
- At the library's Community Learning Center, 308 W. Elm, from 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Aug. 6-9 and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. M-F thereafter.
- By dropping your registration form and payment in the after hours dropbox on the front of the Community Learning Center.
- By mailing you registration form and payment to CLASS-Salina Public Library, 301 W. Elm, Salina, KS 67401.
Don't forget to read a copy of our Liability Release Form.
1. Click here to go to the registration calendar.
2. Locate the date of the class for which you want to register on the calendar.
3. Click on the class title.
4. Enter your information in the "Registration" form.
5. If you are paying with your Visa or Mastercard, click "No" and proceed. If you prefer to pay by cash or check, click "Yes" and proceed. Clicking "Yes" will put you on the payment waiting list and does not secure your spot in the course. Send in your payment soon to secure your spot.
- If you register for more than one class online, you will need to enter your credit card information for each class. Pace yourself between transactions (at least 3 minutes) so that each charge can be processed.
- If you prefer to register and pay in person, visit the library's Community Learning Center* Monday through Friday 9am-4pm.
- During evenings and weekends, please drop off completed registration forms and payments in our secure drop box located at the Community Learning Center*.