You can use Hoopla to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV!
This service is limited to Saline County Residents.
Sign in with your Salina Public Library card from your internet-connected device and start borrowing now!
- Borrow titles instantly through your desktop browser or the Hoopla mobile app for iOS or Android
- Stream movies and TV shows on your TV with Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, or Roku
- Browse dozens of categories
- Borrow up to 10 titles per month, with no wait
- No late fines with automatic returns:
- 21 days for ebooks & audiobooks
- 7 days for music
- 3 days for movies & TV shows
I’m receiving a message stating that the “daily limit is reached”
You may receive a message from Hoopla that states: “The library has reached its daily limit for circulations. Please try back tomorrow.” Salina Public Library has a daily budget for Hoopla usage, which resets at 12:00 am CST. We recommend trying to check out titles early in the day.
You can also contact the library at 785-825-4624, by live chat, or [email protected]
How to Register
- Visit Hoopla
- If you don’t have an account with Hoopla yet, click ‘Get Started Today.’ Be prepared to provide your library card number and PIN number.
- If you need help with your PIN, contact us at 785-825-4624, by live chat, or [email protected]
- If you have an account, provide your credentials and click ‘Log In!’
Using the App