Use your library card to check out a hotspot providing you with free, and mobile, internet access!
To make internet access more available to the Salina community, the library has mobile hotspots available to check out. A mobile hotspot is a portable device that provides internet access to any Wi-Fi enabled device within approximately 30 feet. Hotspots rely on mobile broadband service providing 4G coverage.
Rules for borrowing
- 7-day loan period
- No renewals
- Checkout limit of 1
- If late, fines are $3 per day
- If lost, there is a $75 replacement cost
- Overdue hotspots will be turned off and unable to connect to service
- Must be returned to a staff member at the Circulation Desk. Do not place in the book drop!
- To allow everyone access to hotspots, Library procedure requires a hotspot be returned before a hold can be placed.